Secure Remote Automated Backup
Our remote backup products are packed with all the business-quality features you would expect from a full-service backup solution including:
- 128-bit SSL encryption — Safely secures your data during transport.
- 448-bit Blowfish encryption — Safely secures your data on our servers
- Private encryption key options — Choose one of our 448-bit key or manage your own private key to encrypt your data.
- Near Continuous Data Protection — automatically detects and backs up new and changed files every 2 hours.
- Automatic or scheduled backup — Tell our servers when to perform your backups. Automatic is the simplest method in which backups are performed while your computer is not in use. Scheduled backups can be performed daily or weekly at a specified time of day.
- Block level incremental backups — Saves bandwidth and ensures future backups are lightning fast.
- Bandwidth throttling — You can tell our servers to use more or less of your upload bandwidth so other higher priority services can run unimpeded.
Ease of Use
- Version (snapshot) support — Users have the option of restoring from multiple file versions up to 30 days in the past.
- Backs up SQL, Exchange and file servers — Protect mission-critical data easier than ever.
- Network Drive support — The ability to back up networked or mapped drives
- Windows Server support — In addition to Windows Vista and XP, our server also backs up your Windows 2003 and Windows 2000 servers. 64-bit Windows is supported.
- Open/locked file support — No need to close files in order to back them up. Our server backs up all open and locked files, including Outlook PST files.
- Backup sets are pre-built for the most common file types. Advanced users may edit existing backup sets or create their own.
Plans starting as low as $9.95/month
Call today for more information